ManTech Administrative Assistant in Hampton, Virginia
• Provides General Office Support to the organization and various project teams in a fast paced environment
• Interfaces with Langley and Agency leadership
• Maintains electronic calendars for organizations
• Attends organizational meetings as necessary
• Proides support prior to and during meetings, conferences, tours peer reviews and workshops using various modes and media communication devices
• Prepares and submits via NASA Travel system, foreign and domestic travel authorizations
• Prepares foreign travel packages and obtains approvals in the allotted timefram with all supporting documents needed.
• Prepares and submits acurate and complete Purchase Requisitions in the appropriate financial system to include all supporting documentation.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent communication and listening skills as well as experience in customer service. Requires skill with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and two to three years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
02-03 years w/High School Diploma
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.