Leidos Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) in VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia
Leidos’ C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Trainer for our customer site in Virginia Beach, VA. The candidate will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) as a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) technical expert, trainer, and mentor.
Membership in this team includes the following responsibilities:
• Support to surface combatants as part of AISIT. This consists of performing advanced interface and software troubleshooting on naval information systems, providing remedial training and mentoring active duty technicians as needed aboard U.S. Navy ships worldwide.
• Assist with diagnosing naval information system problems, providing ad hoc refresher training, working with distance support, providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
• Communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form.
• Establish and maintain professional credibility.
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
• Maintain and author job performance aids and provide feedback to technical documentation.
External Referral Eligible
• Bachelor of Science degree and 7+ years of prior relevant experience.
• U.S. citizen with current DoD TS/SCI and Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
• Recent operational experience with cryptologic watchstanding aboard CG, DDG, or LPD class ships.
• Should be familiar with AN/SLQ-32A/B (V)2, Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE) and Global Command and Control System- Maritime (GCCS-M).
• Familiar with the Cryptologic Carry On Program (CCOP), Naval Information Forces mission, roles, and functions, and the OFRP.
• U.S. Navy NECs 1702 (AN/SLQ-32A/B (V)2 Technician), 9102 (National OPELINT Analyst)
• U.S. Navy Group-Paced Instructor (NEC 9502) or civilian equivalent.
• Designation as a Master Training Specialist (MTS) or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
• Experience developing instructional materials and job aids (be able to provide examples)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.